2021 Ramona Art & Wine Festival Vendor Application
TO: Ramona Art & Wine Festival Vendor Exhibitor
We are pleased to invite you to participate in the 2021 Annual Ramona Art & Wine Festival—our 9th Festival.
The event celebrates San Diego, artisans and the Ramona Valley American Viticultural Area (AVA). The festival’s goal is to raise money for the Ramona H.E.A.R.T. Mural Project, the mission of which is to encourage economic vitality by increasing tourism, promoting community pride, and celebrating our rich cultural heritage through an outstanding outdoor visual arts program. This festival is a joint project of the Ramona H.E.A.R.T. Mural Project and the Ramona Valley Vineyard Association.
This year, the festival will be held on 3 consecutive days, November 5, 6 and 7 (Friday, Saturday & Sunday) at 9 Ramona wineries. You will be assigned to a winery where you can set up your booth and sell your wares over the 3 days of the festival.
* There are a limited number of spaces available at each winery.
* Vendors will be juried and if approved must pay the fees in order to participate.
* The last day to pay fees and be included in the event is September 15, 2021.
For more information about the event, please visit our website or Facebook page as information is updated. If you are interested in participating in this year’s event, please read the information below and follow the instructions to apply.
Ramona Art & Wine Festival – Vendor Coordinator
EXHIBITOR TERMS & CONDITIONS:
EVENT DATES: November 5 – 7, 2021 – 11am – 5pm
EVENT LOCATION: Nine Participating Ramona Wineries
BOOTH FEES: $50
LUNCH: Available by order for exhibitors ONLY. Price and instructions for order TBD.
GALA TICKETS: Available to exhibitors and wineries ONLY. Price $40 a ticket.
DONATIONS: To further support the fundraising effort of this event, we ask that each approved exhibitor donate items with a minimum $50 retail value for the Silent Auctions to be held during the Festival. A link to the Silent Auction form and details for delivery of your donation will be provided closer to the due date. The mural project is a non-profit 501(c)(3) entity, so donations could be tax deductible. Consult your tax advisor for more information.
BOOTH SPACE GUIDELINES: To maintain the visual quality of our event please observe the following:
• You must agree to participate all 3 days of the festival.
• Vendors will provide their own 10×10 pop-up canopy. White is preferred, but other solid colors are acceptable.
• All of your items must fit within the 10×10 space.
• Canopies must be weighted down to avoid property damage or injury due to weather or other impacts.
• No electricity is provided.
• Tablecloths should be solid colored, black or white preferred.
• Booth set up and tear down is your responsibility.
• Your booth must be attended by a representative at all times during the event.
• No food or beverages may be served in the booths. Only items for personal consumption are allowed.
• You are responsible for all permits, licenses, taxes and insurance related to this event.
• Festival will proceed rain or shine.
SET-UP: Set up Friday, 11/5 by 10:30 am (prior to the hosting winery opening)
TEAR DOWN: Tear down Sunday 11/7
No overnight security is provided.
BOOTH LOCATIONS: Booth locations will be determined by the hosting winery.
BOOTH SHARING: Up to 2 vendors may share a single 10×10 booth. However, each vendor is required to submit a separate application, and must each provide a separate Silent Auction donation item with a minimum value of $50.
SELECTION PROCESS: Please note that submitting your application does not guarantee acceptance to the event. Vendor approvals and booth placement will be at the sole discretion of the Ramona Art & Wine Festival committee.
CANCELLATIONS: There will be no refunds for cancellations for any reason, as the booth rental fees will be donated in support of the Ramona H.E.A.R.T. Mural Project.
HOW TO APPLY:
1. Complete the online application below prior to the deadline. Please note that this is a juried event and all exhibitors must complete an application even if they are sharing a booth with another exhibitor.
• Returning Exhibitor – you are pre-approved! Proceed to step 3 to pay your fees.
• First Time Exhibitor – complete the application then email pictures of your art in the format below and wait for an approval email prior to proceeding to step 2.
2. Email 3 photos of your products to: email@example.com
Photos should be in .jpg format.
3. Once notified of approval, pay your booth rental fee by the deadline. Payments can be made on the website. If you would like to pay by check, please contact the coordinator for instructions.
3. Deliver your silent auction donation item no later than Monday, Sep. 20, 2020, to: Correcaminos Winery, 1941 Lilac Road, Ramona CA 92065.
NOTE: Please keep a copy of this agreement for reference.