2021 Ramona Art & Wine Festival Winery Application
TO: Ramona Art & Wine Festival Winery Exhibitor
We are pleased to invite you to participate in the 2021 Annual Ramona Art & Wine Festival—our 9th Festival. The event celebrates San Diego artisans and the Ramona Valley American Viticultural Area (AVA). The festival’s goal is to raise money for the Ramona H.E.A.R.T. Mural Project, the mission of which is to encourage economic vitality by increasing tourism, promoting community pride, and celebrating our rich cultural heritage through an outstanding outdoor visual arts program. This festival is a joint project of the Ramona H.E.A.R.T. Mural Project and the Ramona Valley Vineyard Association.
This year, the festival will be held on 3 consecutive days, November 5, 6 and 7 (Friday, Saturday & Sunday). Artists and vendors will be assigned to your winery for exhibition according to the number of spaces you designate.
• Last day to pay fees and be included in the event program guide– Monday – 09/1/2021
Please note that the earlier you pay your fees, the sooner we can include you in our promotions.
For more information about the event, please visit our website or Facebook page as it becomes updated. If you are interested in participating in this year’s event, please read the information below and follow the instructions to apply.
Ramona Art & Wine Festival – Winery Coordinator
WINERY TERMS & CONDITIONS:
EVENT DATES: November 5 – 7, 2021 – 11am – 5pm
EVENT LOCATION: Nine Participating Ramona Wineries
FEES: $75, plus 2 bottles of wine for the Silent Auction and VIP Gala
LUNCH: Available by order for exhibitors and wineries ONLY. Price and instructions for ordering TBD.
GALA TICKETS: The Gala Event is scheduled for Friday, October 29, 2021. Wineries and exhibitors can purchase a Gala Event ticket. Price $40 a ticket. Please note that this ticket does not include the Festival.
-Winery must be open all 3 days of the Festival from 11am to 5pm
-Winery will provide three one-ounce free tastings per ticket holder
-Each winery will provide space for a minimum of 4 booths (artist or vendor)
-Winery will donate 2 bottles of wine: one for VIP Gala and one for the silent auction
-Host one silent auction basket at the winery in the month of October
-Offer a 20% discount price on a selected wine to ticket-holders
-Winery will not require reservations for Festival participants. “Reservation only” wineries will not be accepted
Participating wineries have the following benefits:
– Included in our advertising and social media
– Sell wine to attendees
– Receive a driveway sign indicating you are part of the event
– Participate in our live broadcast during the event
For your information, following are the exhibitor booth guidelines:
• Exhibitors will provide their own 10×10 pop-up tent (with vertical legs). White is preferred, but other solid colors are acceptable. All items must fit within the 10×10 space.
• Exhibitor tents must be weighted down to avoid property damage or injury due to weather or other impacts.
• No electricity is provided.
• Tablecloths must be solid colored, black or white preferred.
• Booth set up and tear down is exhibitor’s responsibility.
• Exhibitor booth must be attended by a representative at all times during the event.
• No food or beverages may be served in the booths. Only items for personal consumption are allowed.
• Exhibitors are responsible for permits, licenses, taxes and insurance they require related to this event.
SET-UP AND TEAR DOWN: We ask that the winery will be available for exhibitors to set up Friday, November 5, 2021 from 9am to 11am. No overnight security is required.
BOOTH LOCATIONS: Exhibitor assignments will be determined by the Ramona Art and Wine Festival Committee. Winery is responsible for placement of exhibitors at their location and for directing exhibitors to their designated locations.
CANCELLATIONS: There will be no refunds for cancellations for any reason.
The Festival will occur come rain or shine!
HOW TO APPLY:
1. Complete the online application below prior to the deadline.
2. Pay your participation fee by the deadline. Payments can be made on the website. If you would like to pay by check, please contact the coordinator for instructions.
3. Deliver your silent auction and VIP Gala donations (2 bottles of wine) no later than Monday, Oct. 1, 2021, to site TBD.
NOTE: Please keep a copy of this agreement for reference.